|Prospectus 2013-14||Prospectus 2014-15||Prospectus 2015-16||Prospectus 2016-17||Prospectus 2017-18|
Guidelines for Admission:
User Manual for filling senior college online admission form. Click Here
User Manual for senior college online payment. Click Here
For senior college students helpline desk. Click Here
Instruction for senior college Admission 2020-2021 Click Here
Each student should read the prospectus, carefully before filling the admission form.
F.Y./S.Y./T.Y. B.A./B.Com./ B
as per directions issued by the university and government from time to time.
A student to be eligible for F.Y. degree course must have passed H.S.C.(XII) examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or an examination recognized as equivalent subjects as may be specified by the University in Arts and Science.
Students of other boards should submit T.C. or migration and statement of marks in the original along with two true copies at the time of admission.
Students should pay fees in full amount during admission.1. Kindly note that the fees will not be
cancellation of admission. However, deposit if any will be refunded only after one year of the date
of the admission. After
the amount will be transferred to S.A. fund and no claim will
in such situation. Only receipt of the amount transferred will be given. (Other fees, if any
refunded, as per University rules and regulations).
The following are necessary documents with two
of each while seeking Admission.
Original mark sheet.
Original school leaving certificate.
Original Gap Certificate (If applicable).
Original caste certificate.
Original certificate of transfer for defense personnel and others.
size recent photographs.
Students from other colleges in the city, who are interested in seeking admission in this college should bring no objection certificate from the Principal. The admission will be confirmed only on receipt of T.C. from their previous college.
Students should provide
All admissions are provisional until confirmed by the University and government.
The students belonging to reserved categories should bring two copies of caste certificate and income certificate from Tahashildar or competent authority concerned.
The students availing EBC facility should have their parents income below Rs. 1,00,000 (Rs. One
) must provide
certificate from Tahasildar.
Other requirements will be notified on the notice
time to time.
- Every student seeking admission to
first yearB.A., B.Com.,B.Sc, B.B.A.(Computer Application), M.A. ,M.Sc, M.Com.& Ph. D. has to get an eligibility certificate from Savitribai PhulePuneUniversity.
- The students coming from other Universities need to fill up the form available in the college, to get
theeligibilitycertificate from Savitribai Phule Pune University. The necessary original documents requiredforadmission are enlisted below -
- Eligibility Form Fee.
- Mark Sheet.
- Gap Certificate (If applicable).
- Migration Certificate / Leaving Certificate.
- Character Certificate duly signed by the Principal of
The students coming from other Universities should fill online application for the Migration Certificate with the required documents to the Savitribai Phule Pune University. For migration certificate visit-
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR MIGRATION
CERTIFICATE PROCEDURE: :ONLINE
IT IS NECESSARY TO
- Register yourself on http://migration.unipuneonline.in for migration certificate.
- Register and create your username and password with a valid email id.
- Fill up the migration
formonline from your account created.
- Submit details like PRN, Previous Exam Seat No., College, Name
etc. in migration form with, Details of DD drawn.
- Get a ticket no. assigned for future reference and tracking the status of
- Get the print of
applicationand submit it to departmentwith :
- Demand draft of fees from any nationalized bank.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Affidavit (In case of duplicate Transfer Certificate)
- Attested Xerox copy of mark sheet of the last examination endorsed.
applicationis received online and on paper at department, it will be verified by them. Thiscertificationis done with the help of a softwaredesigned by migrationdepartment only
- Once all the verification is completed,
departmentwill printout the certificate and mail it to the addressmentionedin the application form.
Rules for Cancellation of Admission:
The fees paid shall be refunded if the student wishes to leave the course and join another institution. A student should enclose to this extent a letter from University authorities, issuing admission by merit in another institution. As per university
- Cancellation of admission and refund of fees are followed as per the notification issued by UGC, New Delhi dated 23rd
April,2007 and notification issued by Savitribai Phule Pune University widecircular No. Acd. Adm/225 dated 15/01/2010. For the candidates who cancel their admissions before starting the course, her entire fees after deduction of processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- will be refunded to the students by the college.
- 10% fee will be deducted towards clerical charges.
Refund of Fees
|Sr. No||Time of Cancellation||Amount to be Deducted|
|1||From 1st day to 10th days (
||20% of the total fees.|
||40% of the total fees.|
|3||After 30 (First day is inclusive).||100% of the total fees.|
Important Instructions about
- If a student wants to cancel her admission, she should give a written application to the Principal of
- The student must deposit her identity card, library card, library books, laboratory equipment
etc., tothecollege and should produce clearance certificate from various departments and sections of thecollege.
- Amount of deposit/fees of a student will be refunded only after producing the clearance certificate
- Any type of dues, in the name of the student, such as books, fine
etc., will be deducted from thedeposit.
- Deposits should be claimed within a year from the date of completion of the degree.