The Rayat Shikshan Santha’s Radhabai Kale Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Ahmednagar was founded in 1989 and the Department of Geography started from June 1991. Department has started Special levels from 1994. The department has taken every year a Geography Day Competition poster and Model presentation and Departmental Course.
Geography is a bridge between Natural and Social sciences. -
About Head of Department
Assistance professor and Head
Department of Geography
Radhabai Kale Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Ahmednagar
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. 9423789006.
|Year of establishment||Name of the HoD||Number of
|1989||Dr.Raviprakash Thombre||02 (Full Time)||1 computer 1 scanner-cum-printer|
|Sr.No.||Name of Faculty||Qualification|
|1||Dr.Raviprakash Thombre||M.A, B.Ed,
|2||Mr.G.R.Jadhav||M.A, B.Ed, NET, SET, CSIR NET., GIS.|
- Geographical Models
- Poster Presentations
- Geography Day
Departmental Highest Achievements in other Activities
- F.Y.B.A. Geography (1 year).
- F.Y.B.A. Geography (1 year).
- T.Y.B.A. Geography (1 year).
To conduct various types of examinations
- Schedule of
firsthalf of 2018-2019 Term End Examination
- F.Y/S.Y. /T.Y. B.A. Internal Examination will start on 27th Oct. To 04th Nov. 2018 for timetable click here.
To assist students in acquiring a conceptual understanding of the nature and structure of the Earth.
- To provide Geographical experiences, opportunities, and relevant applications as expressed by numbers and symbols.
- To Provide more relevant, up-to-date, and career-oriented education in Geography.
- To avail the quality education at UG in rural semi-urban and urban area.
- To inculcate the social and environmental awareness among students
- To create
interestin Geography as a major subject in higherEducation.
- To make the student creative and research oriented.
Course & SyllabusSyllabus
|Sr.No||Name of the Students||Year||Marks Obtained (%)|
|2||Pathan Sakina Nisar||2014-15||81.16|
|3||Wagh Arti Dattu||2015-16||75.80|
|5||Pathade Pournima Namdev||2017-18||77.5|
Departmental Short Term Course
|Year||Title of the Course||Skills Acquired||Beneficiaries|
|2014-2015||Certificate Cource in GPS Base Land Surveying Mapping(Basic Level)||Students learnt a various Surveying instruments To Acquaint the students with basic of surveying methods. To Acquaint the students principles of surveying and utility in the geographical study.||33|
1.Certificate Cource in Geographical Information system Basic Level software Base (Auto Cad)
2. Certificate Cource in Tourist Guide of Agro, Industrial, Rural & Historical Tourism (Basic Cource) With field Excursion.
Students learnt a various Surveying instruments To Acquaint the students with basic of surveying methods. To Acquaint the students principles Geographical Information system and utility in the geographical study.
To enable the students to use various information about subject To Acquaint the students principles Travel and Tourism sector and Important and utility in the geographical study.
|2016-2017||Certificate Cource in Geographical Information system||Students learnt a various Surveying instruments To Acquaint the students with basic of surveying methods. To Acquaint the students principles Geographical Information system and utility in the geographical study.||20|
|2017-18||Certificate Cource in GPS Instruments Handling and Reading||To enable the students to use GPS various information about subject To Acquaint the students with basic of Reading method.||20|