Department of Psychology is running counseling facility for the students. Every year, the cell takes initiative to solve the psychological, personal and family problems as well as to boost their confidence, develop their mental ability and self-esteem. The guidance is availed to the needy students who get in touch with the Coordinator of Counseling Cell
The problems addressed by counselling psychology are addressed from developmental (lifespan), environmental and cultural perspectives.
Areas of Counseling:
• School and career/work adjustment concerns.
• Making decisions about career and work.
• Relationship difficulties-including marital and family difficulties.
• Learning and skill deficits.
• Stress management and coping with negative life events.
• Dealing with and adjusting to physical disabilities, disease or injury.
• Personal/social adjustment.
• Mental disorders.
|S.N.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1||Prin. Dr. D. D. Patil||President|
|2||Dr. S. B. Gaikwad||Coordinator|
|3||Dr. B.K. Auti||Chairman|
|4||Dr. M. B. Karande||Member|
|5||Dr. S.L. Pawar||Member|
|6||Dr. B.S. Nikalje||Member|
|7||Dr. S. A. Kulkarni||Member|
Application Form for Personal Counseling
Dr.Santosh B. Gaikwad
Head, Department of Psychology,
Radhabai Kale Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Ahmednagar-414001
(Maharashtra – INDIA).